ON REQUEST - You custom made walking tour in the footsteps of great artists
From Brigitte Bardot to Picasso, From Man Ray to Hemingway or Jim Morrisson, and a lot of others, follow the footsteps of famous Parisians !
Enjoy a walking tour that introduces you to the amazing parisian spirit through Artits life. Saint Germain des Prés is a mythical neigborhood were leaved a lot of famous artists !
Your pack include :
- Guided tour by a native : you’ll discover secrets places, listen to a lot of anecdotes, enjoy to feel what was artist’ life in the French capital from begin of 20th century to today
- a glass of wine offer in a typical bistro of this mythical neigborhood
- 2h duration tour
Along the way you’ll hear amazing stories about the neigborhood and the characters that bring vitality to Paris’s entertainment district.
This unic experience will takes you 2h hours include our bistro stop.
The tour is for Art lovers and travelers who want to experience Paris through its fantastic Artistic culture. This is’nt a tourist activity. There aren’t any headsets or pink umbrellas, ans ther’s no canned commentary. There is an amazing collection of mythical places, secrets bars or countyhards, and funny stories between artists.
This innovative Paris walking tour is guided by a local artist expert with years of experience in leading groups.
You’ll be entertained, informed and well knew about Paris and all artists who came here!
Nous proposons également des animations évènementielles sur le même thème pour vos activités incentive, teambuilding et séminaires d'entreprises.
What lovely girl Picasso met in "Les Deux Magots " ?
Were Juliette Gréco lived in rue St Benoit ?
What was the best end of night for Serge Gainsbourg ?
What Brigitte Bardot do not love "La Rhumerie" ?
What happen in "Le Tabou" ?
Who is behind "le Bar vert" ?
Where Alain Delon began his carreer ?
Where Jim Morrisson died ?
What is secret in "Chez Castel" ?
Where Hemingway joined Henri Miller in rue de Seine ?
What happenned to Miles Davis in rue St Benoit ?
Why Gérard Depardieu came to rue St benoit?
Where is Catherine Deneuve's house ?
- INFORMATIONS / Meeting point : in front Saint Germain des prés Church, 3 Place Saint Germain des Prés 75006 Paris (Metro station Saint germain des prés, line 4), your guide wil wear a Bag and a Pin "Paris Celebrity Tours"
- Details : A walking tour of Saint Germain des Prés with your exclusive guide, Left bank following in the footsteps of the artists who lived in and frequented the area, their secret hangouts and their untold stories as well as all the anecdotes and information about Paris past and present.
- Duration : About 2Hrs on foot (including a stop at a local bistro) (*a glass of white wine or a coffee standing at the bar) : a real "Parisian moment" !
La diversité des sources a rendu difficile la recherche des copyrights. Aussi, nous prions les détenteurs de certaines photos de bien vouloir nous excuser de n'être pas cité, et nous serions heureux qu'ils se fassent connaitre.
In case of cancellation or report for a tour, Paris Celebrity tours will propose you another schedule or to pay back.