Paris is a jazz city : discover why ...
- Start 5pm every Tuesday, thursday and Saturday from 1st april to 31 october
- Start 5pm every saturday from 1st november to 31 march
Meet us and spend a wonderfull time with your guide who told you the begins of Jazz in Paris, include a glass of wine in a mythical bar of left bank
Your tour include :
- Guided tour with interactif photo on ipad
- A glass of wine*
- You will hear the story of grat jazzmen in this area, access to hideen places, listen to a lot of anecdotes around jazz beginnings in Paris !
- 2h15 duration tour
* red or white wine or a coffee, stand up in a typical bistrot
Meeting point : 3 place Saint Germain des Prés ( in front of the Church) , sortie Métro : Saint Germain des Prés)
If need more price group : contactez nous
Walking tour ( 2hrs ) in small group ( max 8p ) include a glass of wine in a typical French bistro + a photo + a parisian"passport"-
You can book and pay here or pay directly to the guide on tour ( booking before call +33 6 42 16 72 48 ) Minimum order : 2 pax
Enjoy a walking tour that introduces you to the amazing parisian spirit through Artits life.
You’ll discover secrets places, listen to a lot of anecdotes, enjoy to feel what was artist’ life in the French capital from begin of 20th century to today, also relax with a glass of wine offer in a typical bistro of this Mythical neigborhood.
Along the way you’ll hear amazing stories about the neigborhood and the characters that bring vitality to Paris’s entertainment district. This unic experience will takes you 2h15 hours include our bistro stop.
Your Tour Package Includes : Duration around 2hrs on foot
- A Paris guided tour of Pigalle neigborhood footsteps famous parisians and artists who lived her.
- A free glass of wine*.
- A photo.
- A “PIGALLE” Passport.
The tour is for Art lovers and travelers who want to experience Paris through its fantastic Artistic culture. This is’nt a tourist activity. There aren’t any headsets or pink umbrellas, ans ther’s no canned commentary. There is an amazing collection of mythical places, secrets bars or countyhards, and funny stories between artists.
This innovative Paris walking tour is guided by a local artist expert with years of experience in leading groups.
You’ll be entertained, informed and well knew about Paris and all artists who came here!